5.13.2009

Mommacita

I am really late posting this, but I have to take time to thank my Mom for all she has done for me and continues to do for me! Even as a adult, my mom has mothered me well, calling me to check on me or the kids when we're sick, letting me have company at her house or even parties at her home when I am there, picking me up at the airport and taxiing me around, calling just to talk and often just listen, counsel, or laugh with me and share great memories about the girlies!
A mothers work is never done and I am so grateful that God picked me out a good one! I am so blessed to call her mom and also friend! and I am even more thankful that I had a mom who taught me what mothering was all about!

No comments: