4.24.2009

ode to krispy kremes


This morning Jeremy, our youth minister, persuaded me (ha) to take some day old Kremes home with me. I mean- he REALLY forced me to (not)!

I was going to school to eat lunch with Cameron today and I took a few dozen up there for her class and what do you know?-you'd think I brought liquid gold!! Im sure it brought true harmony (and sugar rushes) to Mrs. Cox's Class this afternoon!!
Tim Hawkins paraphrases one of my favorite praise songs with,

"Krispy Kremes, Krispy kremes are what I long for,
Krispy Kremes, Krispy kremes are what I need;
Krispy Kremes, Krispy kremes are what I want to eat~!
take some dough and form it,
take some glaze and warm it-
chew it up, transform it,
oh Lord, oh Lord give me more!!"

Never underestimate the power of kremes in your life!

No comments: